Lots of freelancers hate having to call up people on the phone and asking if they’ve got any work for them. If only there was a...
In a fragmented mobile landscape, developing mobile applications can be challenging, especially when creating enterprise mobile applications. Targeting the wrong audience, a lack of security and a good integration can introduce surprises and pitfalls along your enterprise mobile journey.
In the presentation below we will cover how to tackle those enterprise mobility challenges by explaining and exploring MADP (Mobile Application Development Platform) and its benefits.
These benefits include:
- Delivering fully native apps with 60-90% re-use of code.
- Deliver across multiple OS platforms, such as Android and iOS.
- Decreasing test time by 90% and increasing test coverage on all devices and OS’s by 10x.
- Reducing project costs by 40%.
- Simply gathering all steps of the mobile journey, from building to designing and adapting the mobile app, on 1 platform.
More info about one of our preferred MADP’s?