Welcome to the team blog of ACA IT-Solutions!
ACA IT-Solutions is a strong team with one mission: we want to grow together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud.
Our mission is why we are known in the market for honest and high-quality consultancy, implementation and integration of custom software solutions. We work relentlessly to achieve the highest customer value with software that is built with future-proof technology. We don’t hesitate to break new ground for innovation. But don’t believe us just because we say so, go check out some of our customer cases!
There are many purposes to our ACA blog website. We write about a variety of subjects, such as events we have attended, our expertise in subjects matters and our experiences with new technologies or practices. To keep an oversight for our beloved readers, we’ve created a few categories:
- Agile: everything that has to do with the Agile way of writing software.
- Atlassian: as a Gold Solution Partner, we’re very passionate about the Atlassian products and love to help you embrace them as much as we do!
- Content (ECM / DCM): for everything regarding future-proof content and information solutions and our expertise as a Liferay Platinum Partner (the only one in Belgium!).
- Cloud: Kubernetes, DevOps, monitoring, managed cloud, infrastructure and more.
- Creative: the writings of our creative geniuses regarding UX and UI design, web and graphic design, marketing and copywriting.
- Freelance: monthly tips & tricks for freelancing.
- Innovation: anything that underscores our image as an innovative company: trying out new stuff and discussing new developments.
- Mobile: all things regarding (enterprise) mobile app development.
- Software development: the core of ACA IT-Solutions. Anything from product discovery to project management to building custom applications goes here.
- Tips & tricks: Tips and experiences from the ACA team on a broad range of topics to help you do more business, build better teams and more.
We hope you enjoy our blogging!
– The ACA team